Aimbot – a cheat in a computer game, Our Aimbot program running in the background, which automatically sets the weapon sight at the opponents, making the game much easier for a person using this program – they just need to press a button. Using the aimbot or other cheats in multiplayer games, if detected by the player, carries the risk of getting banned on the game server or in the cheat protection system.
Our Aimbot Feature
There are many functions of the aimbot, and the exact number of them depends in particular on the game and the developer.
- Slow Aim – slowly moving the sight to the target,
- Auto Fire – the aimbot automatically fires when it locks on the target,
- Aim Team – turns the aimbot on or off on allies,
- Aim Key – the aimbot will only aim if you press and hold a given key,
- Aim FOV – the field of action of the aimbot from the sight,
- Smooth Aim – the speed with which the aimbot will lock the enemy,
- On Zoom – the aimbot is activated only when the zoom of the weapon is on,
- Silent Aim – the aimbot will hit the enemy even if the sight fails to lock onto him.
In addition, some aimbots have the function of selecting the place of the opponent’s body where they are to target.